Monday, December 22, 2008

Reaching the Finish Line

I didn't miss my flight yesterday morning! Ha! i made it just in time like 5 mins before they started
calling people to board the plane. The flight didn't take too long. Just about 50 mins. I took some pictures while up in the air. I'll post later or tomorrow so check back soon :D So i arrived home to find my home very cozy and christmasy ^^ It was great. I went to bed at 9am...i was supposed to get up at 11am to go shopping with mom n dad but i way overslept till 4pm XD. I did not get any sleep at the airport. So I am going today with mom and later in the afternoon with dad. He needs to get mom a gift ^^ haha i asked my parents yesterday for a Wii but i just found out they are sold out everywhere and that they cost $250! o.O excuse me.....we are not made of money. So i have to forget about getting a Wii. oh well. Its ok. So i kinda woke up late today too....about 11am o.o
I guess I was really tired. =3 Well i have to get ready to go to the mall in a few. Plus it is raining here thank goodness! How i love it ♥!

0 comments: