Sunday, December 21, 2008

Spring Break 2008

So Spring break i went home and on Easter Day mom dad and me went to
this park we have always went to since I was 4 years old.
There's this very big pond with lots of ducks.
I always take bread to feed them =D
there's me ^^
and there's my Cool Dad!!
You see? The park is very nice!! :DD
Align CenterI took a flower and just put it on the grass and started taking pics of it.
This one turned out the best than the others.
My dad and I went to feed the ducks some more ^^
Its fun =)
Getting the fire and all ready for some delicious carne asada!
You gotta try it!
My wonderful parentS! I love them ♥ ♥
and before we left , i fed the ducks some more! haha :D
they must have been really happy ;3

0 comments: