Saturday, December 20, 2008

a year later....

Wow I have so much updating to do.....I havent posted a blog since October of last year! D; title should actually be a year and 2 months later lol! >_<>.<" I should quit wasting time and make sure I use every min of my time in my life. Cuz it counts for sure. This semester I didnt get to live with my wonderful friend Tasha. She was my roommate last semester of Spring'08. But that didnt stop us from always hanging out together this semester. We ended up having lots of fun ^-^ hehe My roommates this semester were cool. They are really nice and I am glad I had them as roomies and not some crazy people lol. Courtney is from texas while my other roomie, Rachel, is from China. Rachel wont be coming back to live here next semester so I am gonna miss her. "/ Well my stuff is packed, i threw away unnecessary things I had around here. I requested for a room transfer for next semester. I want to live with Tasha since her roomie moved out so that spot is available for now. But I hope noone takes it or i'll be sad =[ I lived in an all girl dorm this semester. Let me tell you something...---> not such a great idea. haha girls=drama and all sorts of stuff. I mean they weren't all bad...i met some nice girls here but some just didnt seem as nice. You can just tell by their presence haha. Well I am so looking forward to flying back home ^-^ I did some x-mas shopping today for mom and tomorrow will be for dad. Its pretty late "/ 4 minss to 2am...
Might start adding things i've done the last couple of months...or i may just get ready for bed. :3

0 comments: