I have a feeling I am going to have lot of work to do this semester :o I may not be able to blog everyday like I would like but i will definitely will whenever. Cant be without blogging, Its a sort of relaxing way for me to relieve stress or get my mind of things. Today I went to my 2nd class of the first week of school. I had Ecorche today for 6 hours. -__- very long but it seems like it's going to be a fun class. I like working with clay and the teacher seems rather nice and not boring. I took pictures of some students art work at my school from the past years. Some are sculptures and some are advertisements so I decided to take some pictures because they were interesting and also inspiring to see other peoples work and see how talented they are.
*
*
*
*

1 comments:
thanks so much missey; how are classes going? x
Post a Comment