I went along with my friend Tasha to a book fair for her Book Arts Class. I wanted to go along because I love books and it sounded interesting. Am I glad I went =D It was amazing and awesome. So much inspiration was found there! All the books are handmade from the people there that were displaying their work. Their work were expensive though and I understand that because I know they have worked so hard to do their own creative books. They are so talented! I really was inspired after I left. The book fair was located at UC Berkeley campus. Really lovely there too. I took lots of pictures! But I am only posting the best ones for you to see ^____^ I also got lots of postcards and business cards and other cool papers they were giving out. I am going to use them for my scrapbook. Now I really want to make an awesome artistic book!



















Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
i love the one with the lollipop and shoes and bunny :)
Post a Comment