Thank you Sammi -lise for being beautiful and nominating an award to me :) So now I have to post 10 Honest things about myself :O and then tag 7 other bloggers. I think I will tag 7 people later because it is late and I am tired. So I will try and quickly write down my 10 honest things :
1* I have a difficult time going to sleep if there is a light on. The room just has to be completely dark or I will be annoyed and won't be able to sleep :(
2* I am attending a University and majoring in 3D modeling animation. It is a fun major and I am pretty sure my career will be fun even though it will involve pretty much a lot of work :/
3* I like journals, the pretty ones especially. I just sometimes forget about it and don't write in it for awhile because I get lazy. But I really want to start writing in my journals more often. x)
4*I love to travel! I want to travel to different countries in my future. To Japan, Thailand, Italy, Europe, and australia.
5* I kind of want to live in a different country. I been thinking of moving to Australia. haha I just don't think that will happen.
6* I dream of having my own room full of books. My own book room with pretty shelves filled of them! Once I own a house after I get a job ;)
7* I am the only child. I have no siblings :(
8* I like working with clay. I have liked it ever since I was little ^^ So in school right now I enjoy Ecorche class and Figure modeling because we get to work with clay and build models! :D art is fun!
9*I am not really a fan of talking on the phone. I don't really like it "/ I do own a cell phone but I use it mostly to text and as an alarm haha. But i do use it to call my parents.
10*I was in my high school marching band and played the alto saxophone for 4 years as well as the trumpet and the oboe! They were all great instruments but the alto saxophone was my favorite! :D I miss band too! It was so much fun and exciting!
There you have it my friends ^_^ I just need to tag 7 people but I will have to do that later. I need to go sleep so I can get up in time tomorrow and do my errands. So Have a wonderful Sunday everyone ;3!!
1* I have a difficult time going to sleep if there is a light on. The room just has to be completely dark or I will be annoyed and won't be able to sleep :(
2* I am attending a University and majoring in 3D modeling animation. It is a fun major and I am pretty sure my career will be fun even though it will involve pretty much a lot of work :/
3* I like journals, the pretty ones especially. I just sometimes forget about it and don't write in it for awhile because I get lazy. But I really want to start writing in my journals more often. x)
4*I love to travel! I want to travel to different countries in my future. To Japan, Thailand, Italy, Europe, and australia.
5* I kind of want to live in a different country. I been thinking of moving to Australia. haha I just don't think that will happen.
6* I dream of having my own room full of books. My own book room with pretty shelves filled of them! Once I own a house after I get a job ;)
7* I am the only child. I have no siblings :(
8* I like working with clay. I have liked it ever since I was little ^^ So in school right now I enjoy Ecorche class and Figure modeling because we get to work with clay and build models! :D art is fun!
9*I am not really a fan of talking on the phone. I don't really like it "/ I do own a cell phone but I use it mostly to text and as an alarm haha. But i do use it to call my parents.
10*I was in my high school marching band and played the alto saxophone for 4 years as well as the trumpet and the oboe! They were all great instruments but the alto saxophone was my favorite! :D I miss band too! It was so much fun and exciting!
There you have it my friends ^_^ I just need to tag 7 people but I will have to do that later. I need to go sleep so I can get up in time tomorrow and do my errands. So Have a wonderful Sunday everyone ;3!!


1 comments:
you are totally welcome
as for the tag:
-i love pretty journals too. bad thing is, i buy a bunch, but think they are too pretty to write in, so they just sit there and gather dust :(
-i love traveling...
-i want to live in a different country too. preferably belgium, but france or england will do.
<3
Post a Comment