Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Door decorating contest! :D

Well at my college dorm right now there is a door decorating contest so my roommate and I decided we should decorate it. We did it last night. I bought the paper at an art store I went to and we used it to come up with a design. :) The other girls' doors aren't decorated yet so ours is the first one. I hope we win and if the other girls decide to decorate their door too..I'll be sure to take pictures of their door design ^_^ So far here's a few pictures, first one we were just experimenting a design on the floor first and then we change it up a little and put it on our door. The other picture is me with my brooch i mentioned before that I ordered online. It is very pretty. It finally came in the mail yesterday and can't wait to wear it with my clothes. :3 Tell me what you think of our door?! oh and thank you for your comments and suggestions on my new blog name. I'm still not sure if I will change it, we'll see!! (edit) the door design we came up was inspired by my Death Cab for cutie poster of Narrow Stairs. ;)



2 comments:

rach said...

the door is creative !
and the brooch is so pretty ! but wont you be afraid that it might poke holes in your shirts ?

notebookdoodles said...

wow. that's so interesting!


❤sb