Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I confess one thing...


I believe everyone may have an insecurity or two...or maybe some don't... I have one that I just can't keep off my mind whenever I am around others...:( Its becoming a problem... I am very insecure about my height. It's all I think about lately. It's like I am traumatized. I must say I get quite jealous of anyone who is taller than me. I know being short is alright but I just can't seem to be okay with it =[ a little help or advice you may have for me? I just needed to let this out. I still have hope I will grow a bit more haha. I still believe
***edit: i am 5 feet and an inch and a half tall x_X so sad.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the same problem...Hence i wear heels everyday to work to add 3 inches. That puts me @ 5'6. The height i WISH i was! Stand straigh, be confident in who you are and people will notice a change. Always smile :) You're as tall as you think you are.
~GREAT POST~

D. said...

My best friend also thinks she's too short because she is under the impression that taller girls look leaner and more graceful - and that's just not true! It's the way you carry yourself that matters and it has nothing to do with height.

Mimi said...

I have the same problem! I just wear high heels, and when i start complaining about it, my friends always say that I wouldn't be Me if i was taller! Embrace who you are:) no one is perfect

Anonymous said...

You have a unique and cheerful personality, Evelyn! You're the coolest and friendliest person I have ever met! Just remember that everybody on this planet is different and unique. That's what makes this world an interesting place. :)