Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lars and the real girl / The Kite Runner






I watched these two movies today. I wasn't expecting them to be interesting but I was wrong. These both movies are touching and filmed so well. The stories in both of them were magnificent.
Have any of you seen either one of them? If you have what did you think? I know everyone has different opinions =) and i love to hear what anyone thinks whether they agree with me or not. I just think these movies were inspirational. It's the reason for this blog too =) To share a little inspiration from music, film, art, books to you all. ♥

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eve,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I LOVE Lars and the Real Girl LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! He should have won an oscar for that performance.

Hope Monday is treating you well!
-Caf :D