Well I am now on my way to Old Navy to continue the search for those denim shorts I want! I hope they do have some there. I checked the website and they are available there but not sure if they will have them at the store! T__T I just really hope so. If not I will just follow Kerri's lovely advice and cut some old jeans and turn them into shorts ;) Oh and I am also soooo very happy I got an A- on my Anatomy drawings of the Pelvis and Ribcage today!! :D Getting an A at this University is pretty hard! So I feel incredibly happy and proud! Can't wait to tell mom and dad ^___^ Hugs for you all :3
*
*
*
*
edit:Well I finally got denim shorts! Got them at old navy ^_^
*
*
*
*
edit:Well I finally got denim shorts! Got them at old navy ^_^

2 comments:
The song is "Colors" by Kira Willey
and yes the title of that post is from the song, I just love it!
Good luck on your shorts finding quest.
<3 the girl.
yayy yayy yayy! search for some saiolr girl style tops now! xx
Post a Comment