I am here at Starbucks. I love the smell of coffee and drinking it too but I didn't buy anything. Juts sitting here actually doing a homework assignment for my English class. The mission is to observe 3 very different people over the next week. How they dress?....What they look like?...How they talk or don't?....physical gestures or body language?. I just have to witness and not judge and write down what I see. I will also post my results here so you can read what I saw :)
Random Person #1
-Wears a black with a long blouse underneath and heels
-Has short blonde hair with sunglasses over her hair to hold it
away from her face.
-Talks on the phone a lot, on the phone over 30 mins now
-Drinks healthy smoothies
-Seems friendly and knows a few people at the coffee shop
-Talks clearly but little fast
-Likes to write down notes in a journal as she drinks tea
Random person #2
-Wears a black blazer, red blouse, and black skirt with tights and
a feather like necklace on her neck and black gloves.
-Has really curly brown hair
-Has a really nice smile with very white teeth
-Flirts a little
-Looks down a lot when she is waiting or standing around
-Doesn't seem too shy and is social
Random person #3
-Wears a red baseball cap, glasses, a small sport bag, sporty sweater
and jeans
-drinks his coffee very carefully with small sips and holds it with both hands
-Sits quietly and still
-Also observes other people
- Doesn't talk
Random Person #1
-Wears a black with a long blouse underneath and heels
-Has short blonde hair with sunglasses over her hair to hold it
away from her face.
-Talks on the phone a lot, on the phone over 30 mins now
-Drinks healthy smoothies
-Seems friendly and knows a few people at the coffee shop
-Talks clearly but little fast
-Likes to write down notes in a journal as she drinks tea
Random person #2
-Wears a black blazer, red blouse, and black skirt with tights and
a feather like necklace on her neck and black gloves.
-Has really curly brown hair
-Has a really nice smile with very white teeth
-Flirts a little
-Looks down a lot when she is waiting or standing around
-Doesn't seem too shy and is social
Random person #3
-Wears a red baseball cap, glasses, a small sport bag, sporty sweater
and jeans
-drinks his coffee very carefully with small sips and holds it with both hands
-Sits quietly and still
-Also observes other people
- Doesn't talk


2 comments:
I love the asignment! Oh, why can't we do stuff like that! I'm going to try it out, though. Keep up with the updates!
I love sitting in Starbucks for hours. (: That's neat assignment, also. Great post!
<3
Post a Comment