Thursday, March 19, 2009

HairCut

It is haircut day for me! I really need one and my mom is going to cut it for me since she studied about haircutting since she was young. She been wanting to continue learning more since she loves cutting hair! She is very good at it, and leaves my hair in perfect health after her haircuts. So I am getting layers as always, a trim, since I don't like my hair being too long, just an inch or two past my shoulders. Bangs have been on my mind, but I actually got a preview today on how I may look in them, and they don't convince me at all. I am afraid if I do get them, I will regret it =/ My friend says I should but I think I will not...haha.

Toodles!

2 comments:

A "cheery" disposition said...

I love my bangs but I understand they are a huge step... but they do grow out fast if you don't like them. Try it...it's just hair and if you dont like it you can always let it grow out.

The Girl said...

Bangs are a bit touchy some days I love mine, but latley I've been pinning them back every day.
I hope you love your hair cut, I adore mine it was a big change but luckily I don't regret it.

<3 the girl.