I mentioned I was going shopping yesterday with mom. Well I did and I returned empty-handed. yup thats right. I found nothing I liked. =/ nothing. So I was quite sad I didn't get any new shirts or anything. It is sometimes hard for me to find something I like that will fit my personality. Anyways I have two photos here. The Polaroid one is what I wore to the mall. Except the slippers of course lol. Oh you can also see my hair is shorter! yey ^-^ The other one was just for fun and the art on the back are paintings I did for my color & design class.I might take pictures of them so you see them closer. :)


2 comments:
Too bad :( Wait for a few more weeks, surely something you'll like will appear soon!
i love polaroids.
weel you're a very good shopper, you don't juts anything for the sake of getting something, especially when you're with you mom, aka the walking a.t.m. Hats of to you girl.
Post a Comment