What do you think about this? Does anyone watch America's Next Top Model? Because from what I found out, Tyra is looking for girls who are 5'7" and under for the next Cycle 13 of the show. I mean I am surprised to hear this! Never would have thought this would ever happen, since fashion now are only making Tall look pretty and elegant and short not... And from what I have seen, clothes mostly are being designed for the whole Tall thing.... i mean, can a short girl really wear a longggg dress that looks like it is designed for someone who has longgg legs. It'll just make a short girl look even shorter and I don't think heels will help much unless it is a 5 inch 6 inch heels. But if Tyra is really making short the new tall, what are the short models going to model for? o___0 I don't think runway....what do you think?
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Being 5"2 on a good day, I'm crazy to see shorter models on the catwalk, even if they do end up being crushed by the other models huge feet ...
x
oo she is pretty! Thank you so much for the award dear! <3
i think it is going to be quite interesting...a little confidence boost for all those under 5'7" girls...
Post a Comment