I am really sad today... There's days I just feel this way :( Also because I saw the most wonderful, beautiful jacket in the most amazing blue I ever seen. It was instant love but...:( It was about $70 at Zara and well I promised myself I wouldn't spend a lot of money anymore. But now I can't stop thinking of that jacket and me wearing it. -sigh I don't know what to do. I feel like going back to buy it...but i don't know. Also I felt sad today because I didn't feel me today, my hair turned into a bad hair day so I had to tuck in all my hair into my beret hat -_- -sigh, no matter how hard I try I still end up being self conscious about myself.
I also saw the Bachelor's season 13 finale recently, for those who saw it, I was extremely shocked on what he did! First I thought he wasn't going to choose neither of them but when he chose Melissa I was happy. They looked great together! But when the After the final rose show came out and Jason ended it with Melissa on National Television really got me very very mad! Why did he have to do that to her on tv! Jeez! Some men are such jerks =/ So at the end of it all, he chose Molly and they still together. We'll see what happens later on.
Love, love love, why is it so complicated for some of us? "/ But yet everyone wants love to have that incredible love feeling inside you. I always ponder on when I will find mines but then again I am not in a rush to find one at the moment.
Thanks for reading :) Have a great rest of the day or night!
I also saw the Bachelor's season 13 finale recently, for those who saw it, I was extremely shocked on what he did! First I thought he wasn't going to choose neither of them but when he chose Melissa I was happy. They looked great together! But when the After the final rose show came out and Jason ended it with Melissa on National Television really got me very very mad! Why did he have to do that to her on tv! Jeez! Some men are such jerks =/ So at the end of it all, he chose Molly and they still together. We'll see what happens later on.
Love, love love, why is it so complicated for some of us? "/ But yet everyone wants love to have that incredible love feeling inside you. I always ponder on when I will find mines but then again I am not in a rush to find one at the moment.
Thanks for reading :) Have a great rest of the day or night!

and I like whats Kristen is wearing in the picture. :)

4 comments:
i like Kristen's style too. she has a great body.
i love zara! i can never really afford any new items in that store so i go to the clearance section.
i saw these jodhpur/drop-crotch/harem pants there for $10, and was dying to buy them, but i ran out of money!
darn!
and i never got the chance to go back, but when i do, i am going to hope and pray that they are still there, and buy them asap!
they were divine :)
take care
<3 lise
p.s. i can't wait for the super post either! it is my second one, and i am super excited!
oh yeah she looks great!!
nice blag honey
x
I love her outfit! But yea tell me about it... I want some new shoes SO badly but at the same time I'm about to cry because I really shouldn't spend so much money on clothes!
Post a Comment