Sunday, April 19, 2009

Picnic with Friends :)











My friends and I went to Dolores Park to have a picnic. The day was perfect and as you can see in the first picture, other people thought it was a perfect day for the park because it was soooo crowded! Most of them were all tanning lol. We ate our food which was delicious, talked, took pictures and enjoyed the warmth of the sun :) I really liked our day ^_^

6 comments:

D. said...

Don't you just love spring? :)

Unknown said...

what a great sunny day! looks like you and your friends had fun.

have a lovely day!

Flashes of Style said...

aww looks so fun! cute sunglasses too :)

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

u look so cute in those pictures...fun picnic indeed :)

and thanks for the sweet comment

yep yep
cya in the summer :)

kathleen said...

Hey there. I just wanted to let you know that I mentioned you and your blog in my latest post. Without you even knowing it, your blog saved my Friday night! So, thank you! :)

Macy said...

it looks like you had a fuuuun time :)