My dear friend. Tasha. You are so lovely. I am so happy to have you as my friend!
Today my dear Natasha brought me some strawberry cupcakes! and with a kiwi slice on top!
Sure made my day. How thoughtful of her and I was not only happy about the cupcakes but also that I got to see her again after a while! We haven't been able to hang out lately but we might this weekend =] Oh also I got some photos developed, about 175 of them! so many!! ;O I also re-decorated my wall with some of them! :D
Today my dear Natasha brought me some strawberry cupcakes! and with a kiwi slice on top!
Sure made my day. How thoughtful of her and I was not only happy about the cupcakes but also that I got to see her again after a while! We haven't been able to hang out lately but we might this weekend =] Oh also I got some photos developed, about 175 of them! so many!! ;O I also re-decorated my wall with some of them! :D

2 comments:
Aww that is so cute! I love the heart shape. And Dakota Fanning looks gorgeous in the LBD and her purple shoes!
aah i've always wanted one of these glasses. never bought one though..
❤sb
Post a Comment