Monday, May 18, 2009

A Change to come?

First of all....I am done with school!! :D So I am happily at home since of Saturday!! 2nd thing is that the first thing I came home to experience was an Earthquake with a magnitude of 5.0 right in the city where I live -_- Worst of all is that I have a huge fear of earthquakes :( so i was freaking out. It lasted approx. 20 seconds or so. But after that we had about 2 more aftershocks. I just hope there wont be another earthquake coming anytime soon. I cans till see my living room shaking ={.
Another thing this summer I want to do so many things!!
* I want to start making my craft books/ book arts that I will certainly show you guys when I get finished with some pages.
*I want to see some friends and plan out what to do!
*I want to finish playing my game of Zelda- A link to the past, since i haven't played it for almost a year because I got stuck in this one level haha
*Learn to cook :D
*Learn to drive!
*and go bike riding every Sunday with my dad
*Of course I want to study to be even more ready for next school year
*and read books =]
* go to the beach/park
*visit family
*exercise at home
*make handmade cards

so far those are my plans for this summer. I'm sure more will come up. Another thing is , well I love blogging and I love this blog but I feel like I am running out of interesting posts for you guys :( I don't know what to say or do anymore. I also feel like starting a new blog and start fresh but I am not sure if I will do that..... I know I have some readers out there that like my blog and the only thing I don't want to do is disappoint you. :(
Well that is all for today =] breakfast is calling me.

0 comments: