Pixie Ankle Boots!!

Oh yes, I been wanting shoes like this for a while now! I can't seem to find any anywhere "/ hmmm maybe I am not looking hard enough. I looked through ebay but they don't have my size and most have heels -___- and some too expensive. (sigh) Maybe someone out there knows where I can get some shoes like this? :D I will love you forever if you can help me! hehe But seriously, i really really really like these shoes and i want to own a pair of pixie ankle boots :(

2 comments:
thanks for your sweet comment ;)
i gotta say your blog makes me feel just a smidge younger. What a grandma thing to say, i know, except you have way cooler style than i ever did in college. I was a chubby nerd.
Anyway!
glad you stopped by :) thanks again!
-Carolyn
lovely shoes !
lucille
Post a Comment