Sunday, December 21, 2008

FisherMans Wharf '07

Ok so there were seals there. :D There was a whole lot more than
the just the one above. Smelled awfully fishy there too though. "/


Fishermans Wharf has very nice areas with flowers.
I decided to stop and take some pictures of
their beauty ^-^
And this one you see here....is my Favorite! =^-^=
Its so lovely to look at <3>
photo is just amazing. Harmonize<3

Ok so we passed this place. Ice Cream!!
We unfortunately didn't stop by to buy some
"/ I dont remember why though. I think we didnt
have much money x_XHorse! These horses aren't just ordinary, they huge! and got
furry white fur near their hoofs ;p

Thats ugly me! ahahaha i look so different here.
It was however a year and 3 months ago ;P
and i was eating chocolate! There was a chocolate
festival going on in san francisco
near the wharf. So Fabi, Jon-E and I decided to go! :D
This is Jon-E! A lovely friend of mine who I love dearly ^-^
I met him last year in sept. 07 first month in college.
We met through a friend of his who was my classmate in
High School. So we decided to hang out and we been friends since
<333>
Fabi. the chocoholic. Reason we went to the Chocolate festival lol.
She came to the same college as me. But sadly she only stayed for the
first semester and didnt come back "/ I've known her
since 5th grade. We still keep in touch when we can.

So this was another old event I just posted. XD
I just want to make sure all my

memories and experiences I've had are posted on
here =] Its nice to see pictures

and remember good times /^-^\

0 comments: