Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Golden Gate Bay

Yay! So this is also last year. Maybe around Oct 2007. Fabi and I decided to go to
Golden Gate Bay to take some photos for her homework assignment as well as mines. This is
one of the first pictures I took starting of our little adventure =]
Then there were seagulls! Flying everywhere!
And there's me taking a photograph for my homework I believe
I was taking a picture of the golden Gate Bridge. Even though
it appeared far... but the view was nice ;}
Fabi there with her own personal camera. Since she was a photography major.
Taking a pic of me =O while i take a picture of her. haha
Took this myself once she stopped hiding her face
with her own camera XD
Align CenterShe made me do some Egyptian pose -_-
So i did. Just for the fun of it ;p
A nice small pond!
And then me with the nice small pond lol.
Smile fabi!^-^ and she did hehe
This is the sign of the park. Crissy Field
Golden Gate Park ^^
I took this image for my homework assignment
for PhotoStory Boarding class. A boring class
i didnt really like much =/ but oh well.
and there were flowers! ^__^ nature so lovely. Never disappoints me
They always ready to be my models for my photographs ;3
I know what picture I was taking here. A picture of a man playing with his
cute dog in the water. Not stalkerish. =O Just another photo I was going to present
to class.
And this cute doggie came to visit me ^-^ Yes i love doggies!
and I cant wait to have one of my own one day!! soon soon =]
Once I own a house xD *wonders when that'll be* >.<"
I've gotten good compliments on this picture.
I think it is pretty cool as well ;]
very peaceful and relaxing. Some thought I was
doing Yoga o.O
Fabi again!! we had fun this day =3
I wanted her to take a pic of me like this. Didn't
really come out the way I wanted. But it's alright. :D
the water and the mood gives the pic a nice feel.
and before we left! I wrote my name in the sand. lol
=D exhausted and all we had to walk all the back T_T

0 comments: