Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Game Night ^^

Tasha and i went over to Youngs house one night Dec.6th,2008 =D He invited us over to
play Rock Band and a board game with his roommates as well. Tasha playing
World at War game...i think o.O
That's Young singing wonderfully! I have a video to prove it! lol
I was playing guitar for rock band! ^^ I like Guitar hero better though ~_~
the band!
hmm what was going on... the guy on the far left...forgot his name xD making a silly face
Him playing the drums! i think he was good at it o.X
I myself sucked at it. I never played this game before!

Rocking Tasha! on the guitar ^^
and uhh sadly...for me...they made me sing >=[

more singing! >__<" gahhh!
That's Jae! a friend of Tasha's n me
After Rock band we decided to
play this board game called...
uhh Caranium.. or something...
i know i misspelled it =/
Never played it before...but it was fun though ^^
I enjoyed this night :D We also had some of Tasha's minty
brownies and the guys went to buy some ice cream. Yummy!

0 comments: