Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MY first Concert Ever! ♥

Tasha and I on BART on our way to Oracle Arena, Oakland Dec 11th,2008!. I was excited! My first concert
and not only was I gonna see 1 band but 5. =) Jack's Mannequin, Bloc Party, Franz Ferdinand, Death Cab for Cutie!! my favorite band! and The killers....Tashas fav band! hehe
Our seats weren't as close =[ but all I cared was listening to them live and being in the
same room as these famous bands!
-coughs- hehe check out my shirt! I got a Death Cab For Cutie T-shirt!! My first ^.^
I bought it because I knew I wasnt going to have another opportunity like this
later on! and i also got the poster! ^^ I'm a true fan ♥ =3
Tasha and me happy to be there together too ^^ <333
Guess who? :D .........Franz Ferdinand! Their music is Great!♥

Big audience down there....being close to the stage was a bit more
expensive. And us being poor we couldn't be down there ={
Wooooooooooooo!!! My Death Cab For Cutie! on stage! ♥♥♥
Text ColorMore of them!! My lovely Ben Gibbard singing!! I wish I could have
met them in person *__*
And I guess they left the best band for last......THE KILLERS :D
and they were AWESOME up there!
Great songs they sang ^^
the people went wild!Best experience I
had and will never forget. fun fun =3

0 comments: