Woke up to a rainy day! What a wonderful way for nature to make me smile :) These kind of days make me happy. Silly because it is the totally opposite of other people who say that Sunny Days brighten their days. I can't say sunny days don't make me smile too but rainy days make me smile more. I can see that the gray clouds decided to take a shower and get clean and turn back to pretty white clouds. ;D How wonderful. I wish it would rain everyday! But rain is quite rare in southern California =/. So having a rainy day today is great! *
*
*

Today I'm featuring Benjamin Gibbard from my favorite indie band Death Cab for Cutie! I love this band with all my heart!! I'm a fan ;} And not that long ago I attended my first concert NSSN [ Not So Silent Night] and saw them live in Oakland, CA! My heart was so happy! I also got to see other bands such The Killers! Another good band! I also saw Franz Ferdinand, Bloc Party and Jack's Mannequin. Well back to Benjamin Gibbard, his music is inspiring and beautiful to hear. Mostly about love and how beautiful it is in different views. Their songs have a story to them filled with soul and passion and beautiful melodies ♥! The first time I heard them...I fell in love right away and bought all their CDs! Ben is a wonderful songwriter! I say if you haven't checked them out.... you must! I just hope you like their music too. If not...at least its one new band you discovered today ^-^ Enjoy wonderfuls!P.S.... Dentist today and not looking forward to it =[ I just want to get it over with. Hope no cavities are found again this time though :D

1 comments:
i love all those bands mentioned there...and i love rainy mornings too!
good, i am not the only one out there :)
and your lykke li youtube thing made me addicted to that song!
but how did you get it to be so small? for me, it always comes out so large, and cuts part of the video off if it is in my sidebar.
Post a Comment