Friday, January 23, 2009

Smile to my face :)


Little me with childhood friend. I must have been like 3 or 4 years old. I remember this day when I was playing with her. She would come over and we'll have fun. I also remember I cut my knee with some broken toy on accident. xD I just decided to look at some old family albums and started scanning a few of them onto my computer =] Its nice to see memories.
*
*



Hmm I don't think its too late to post up my new year resolutions. I hope not to break them. I also had resolutions such as [exercise more] But i tend to break them once I start school and get busy with homework. But these 6 resolutions better not be broken xD Today is another beautiful rainy day. Thank goodness. Yesterday the dentist thing went well, So far today I cleaned around the house, exercised, ate cereal and then ate some strawberry poptarts with milk :D and then watched the bachelor's on the abc.com website. I was trying to watch last night's Ugly Betty since I missed it but for some reason it is not on the site yet. I'll just have to wait....America Ferrera is one of my favorite actresses :) So whoever is reading this I wish you all a wonderful weekend! =^^=

1 comments:

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

nice post.
and thanks!