Well I got to get packing today. I am going to miss home. I have to fly out back to school in which classes started today for some but my classes start on Wednesday morning. Can't believe my winter break went by already. I think I had the longest break though from everyone else. Mines was about a month and a half long! Anyways... I sure hope I don't forget anything and leave it behind. :0 I have lots to do today! x___x But I sure love the city of San Francisco. So I am looking forward to going back and start school again ;}
*
*
*
*
Recently I bought a banana paper notebook for one of my classes. Helps save the environments and all so if you're interested check out redapplesupply.com . Theres some really interested things especially on the Banana notebook products. :) ok well toodles! I got to get packing! ;O

0 comments:
Post a Comment