Le blog de Betty is one of my favorite blogs in search of inspiration in how to dress. I love her sense of style and her way of dressing is the kind of style I would like to dress too. Only problem is I don't even know where to start!! Ahhhhhhhh =[ I always had problems finding something that would fit me nice and look very well. Haha I dress in a simple kind of way. Betty's style is simple but with a touch of a girly style and accesorries that go very well with the outfit. Also her style looks comfortable to be in. I would sooo loveee to have her clothes. :)
I also been wanting to get some bangs, mom keeps insisting its not in style anymore and stuff, thing is it doesn't really matter if its in or not to me... as long as it fits your hair and looks right on you. But before I make a mistake of getting bangs...I been trying to find a way to preview myself with them and see if I look nice with them or not. :/ What do you think?






5 comments:
I've always loved her blog (: She is definitely an inspiration!
I like her style too. She's very pretty!
Thanks for the comment on my blog!
you would suit bangs ( we say fringe! hehe) get it for definite
xxx
I love it _ I wish i had her hair, it completes all of her looks
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com
Very nice!
Post a Comment