Thursday, January 15, 2009

A message by Coldplay



I love Coldplay's music. It makes me feel so relaxed and even beautiful. I can really sit back and enjoy their music all day. I am so thankful for music. really. You can just relate to them like your life in a song. This video is interesting. Someone actually made this video themselves. I say that person is quite talented and the results were cute and interesting. =] and can't forget , the song is lovely.



Ok so I am also interested lately in getting myself a Polaroid film camera. I've gotten a big interest for them and the idea of having the picture instantly printed from the camera makes me happy. haha I also love the look of the pictures from a Polaroid camera. :D I been browsing for a good one on Ebay lately. I found the one above on there and the prices are quite affordable too! But I am going to wait until my winter break is over , and yes haha I am still on winter break. My school gives us about a month and a half of break which I think it is wonderful after having a stressful and hectic Fall semester of just work, work, work. Phew! So I am thinking of getting a job, help my parents out and earn and save me some money. =D I am interested in working at GameStop. I may even get discounts! yey! ^=^ I can't wait for school to resume...I am getting quite bored -sigh- and I miss my friend Tasha too! Being at home is great though. Lots of relaxation and catching up on sleep. I may also start on a homemade book on styles I like. I just printed out a picture of a cute outfit i really liked. Its a black vest with a long sleeved gray sweater underneath and it looks great! I already have the vest, just need the sweater hehe. So yeah, I have lots of magazines I've bought so I am going to browse and cut out pictures and make this book of mine...since i really don't have anything else to do -_-. Arghh I am also bummed about not having any followers. I would really love to have people read my blogs and like it but maybe soon soon. Nothing can happen when you want it to so till then I'll still be blogging because I truly enjoy it :)





0 comments: