Friday, January 16, 2009

Light through the window



I remember i posted a blog a few days ago about my gift card to Nordstrom ^^. So mom and I went on Sunday to see what I could buy from there. I found lots of nice things. :D I also asked the cashier how much money was in the card and it had 100$. I was excited! =3 So i found this green sweater shirt you see above with the blue and grey stripes. I loved it first time I saw it! I also wear green and blue too much -.- but those are my favorite colors. =} I also got blue tights. Which are so very comfy and soft when i wear them! and of course I got 2 more scarfs!! yey! So there you have it. My new apparel :D
Ok so today I have an appointment with the optometrist. I go every year since i wear glasses ever since 5th grade. I like going to the optometrist better than going to the dentist which unfortunately next week I have to go get my teeth checked & for a clean up. Bummer =[ But I have to do those things this month before I fly back to school end of this month.

0 comments: