Its the 44th president inauguration day!! I saw a bit of it on tv! Just about two hours. From 8am- 10am. I am about to turn it on again to see what's going on now. I found the event very exciting. Something awesome for history! And it's great to be apart of it and living it. I really hope Obama brings good change to the country! I was shocked about how many people attended the event in Washington D.C! Theres about a million on more people!! WoW!


Its Unbelievable. The people go from the white house all the way to the wayyyyyy back to that Washington's tower. I am very shocked to see that. xD
*
*
Well moving on to another subject I took some pictures of things around the house. I found a spider this morning on the living room wall :o Let me tell you I am very afraid of bugs but this spider hardly moves much so i took his picture. I think it may of been asleep. lol
Also took a picture of some limes we have. You can see I am bored -___-
but i like the bright green color from them. =]
Also here's a few things I want to get. They're on my wishlist and I hope to get them soon. Maybe once I get a job! ^_^
*







I really really want to get these bell alarm clock! I think they are cute and fun! I like a little bit of classic things. =] Nice and simple things with beautiful colors.
0 comments:
Post a Comment