Due to today being Martin Luther Kings Jr. Day I had to turn on the Tv and watch ABC news at 11am to see the parade in which my old marching band from high school always participates in. I used to do that and be on tv too for four years =] freshman- senior year. And I have to say I got a little emotional seeing them and a few people I know such as Jenny! She was in the front and came out on tv! hehe I have to let her know ^^ So yea seeing them on tv made me happy and sad. I miss band so much ={ and marching and playing with my alto saxophone. -sigh- I sometimes hate the fact that time is always in such a rush. It flys by soo fast ={. Well so i recored them but I used my digital camera and the video didnt come out as clear as i hoped "/ but its something! here it is..
Anyways, I been browsing blogs. I've found some I really love and that inspire me! Such as their style and things they like. Blogs are so much fun ^^ I also browsed a few bedrooms and found one I like and wish I could have if we actually had a house "/

So yeah, its very pretty and I love the blue and the softness of it. I always dreamed of having a beautiful room with bookshelves filled with wonderful books! =3 Well I have a week left at home before I fly back to San Francisco and start school again. I am really going to miss home and my parents =[ But I am also looking forward to studying again and seeing my friend Tasha! I miss her ♥ and since i have inspiration now I want to make my dorm room look as beautiful as possible. I am still wanting to move to a new dorm room since my current room is for 3 people. I am really wanting to move in with Tasha since her old roommate left so now there's a vacant spot. I hope no one takes it this spring semester or I'll be very sad since the room is an apt. style and has a kitchen! :D Well I am also looking forward to tomorrows inauguration of President Barack Obama. It should be interesting since it'll be on tv all day and all night. ay. Guess no tv shows for me tomorrow xD
Anyways, I been browsing blogs. I've found some I really love and that inspire me! Such as their style and things they like. Blogs are so much fun ^^ I also browsed a few bedrooms and found one I like and wish I could have if we actually had a house "/

So yeah, its very pretty and I love the blue and the softness of it. I always dreamed of having a beautiful room with bookshelves filled with wonderful books! =3 Well I have a week left at home before I fly back to San Francisco and start school again. I am really going to miss home and my parents =[ But I am also looking forward to studying again and seeing my friend Tasha! I miss her ♥ and since i have inspiration now I want to make my dorm room look as beautiful as possible. I am still wanting to move to a new dorm room since my current room is for 3 people. I am really wanting to move in with Tasha since her old roommate left so now there's a vacant spot. I hope no one takes it this spring semester or I'll be very sad since the room is an apt. style and has a kitchen! :D Well I am also looking forward to tomorrows inauguration of President Barack Obama. It should be interesting since it'll be on tv all day and all night. ay. Guess no tv shows for me tomorrow xD

1 comments:
I've tried to quit band since the sixth grade, and have failed each time. I love marching (: we play more traditional songs though, and we're pretty small. But it's still super fun. All the hard work is worth it in the end!
Post a Comment