skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunny Night ♥
the love for inspiration
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Jell-O Jewels
Dessert I prepared yesterday for mom's birthday. This
is a bowl of Joyitas de gelatina.
Colorful as well and quite tasty and sweet. :)
Dad bought a bouquet of roses for mom ^-^
Very Beautiful. Mom of course happy since she
loves flowers especially roses =>
I had to take my camera and experiment my
photography for my collection. This one
is rather nice =D
Dinner! Dad's Bar-B-Q ribsssssssssss! yummm yumm yumm =D
it was incredibly tasty!
Birthday mom! with her dinner, drink and flowers!! :D
King Leo and Queen Reina. lol ^-^
Princess Eve with beautiful mom =}
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My lovely tune
Something About me...
Eve
Southern California, United States
I love Indie music,magazines,books,ice cream,art and of course inspiration ♥
View my complete profile
Followers
People that Inspire me and I love...
My must go to Links
Chanel
Lookbook
No que Tan blogs
Nylon
Teen Vogue
UO
Enjoyable blogs ♥
1234
A fairytale unlike any other
Adventures of Me and Eilonwy
Bianca and Lisa
Charade
Daydream lily
Freckled mystery
Girl with a kaléidoscope
Hand it over
Indie art & design
Loveology
Notebookdoodles
Off with the fairies
Oh, photos
One of those things
QuietMilk
Rockstar diaries
The cherry blossom girl
The stylish wanderer
The way that love will feel
Welcome to dreamland
Wishwishwish
Zmaga's
0 comments:
Post a Comment