Today is the day known as Dia de los reyes..spanish for the Three Kings.
Its a holiday many hispanic celebrate. It is also the day of my mom's birthday.
My mom is known as queen which in fact is her real name. I am not lying. Reina is her name, a beautiful spanish name meaning Queen and yes she is a beautiful wonderful the most kindest queen you'll ever meet. And I am fortunate and lucky to have her as my mom. Dad and I love her very much and many people that know her. The kindest of them all. A beauty. A queen. Dad being the King and leaving me to be the princess.
I am happy to be making a delicious dessert for her today. Dad is in charge of making the most wonderful and tasty meal for her birthday dinner. How yummy it will be. I know it. Dad is famous for his delicious cooking that just makes you ask for more. Full of delicious flavor that will make you eat it right of your fingers. Licking each one to savor its rich delicious flavor. Oh what a wonderful day it is. Sunny and warm. Mom's smile filling the room with joy. Its her special day and we will make sure it will be. So I am off to finish the dessert I am preparing. How very good it will turn out I will say for a Happy Birthday to the most wonderful Queen. ♥
Its a holiday many hispanic celebrate. It is also the day of my mom's birthday.
My mom is known as queen which in fact is her real name. I am not lying. Reina is her name, a beautiful spanish name meaning Queen and yes she is a beautiful wonderful the most kindest queen you'll ever meet. And I am fortunate and lucky to have her as my mom. Dad and I love her very much and many people that know her. The kindest of them all. A beauty. A queen. Dad being the King and leaving me to be the princess.
I am happy to be making a delicious dessert for her today. Dad is in charge of making the most wonderful and tasty meal for her birthday dinner. How yummy it will be. I know it. Dad is famous for his delicious cooking that just makes you ask for more. Full of delicious flavor that will make you eat it right of your fingers. Licking each one to savor its rich delicious flavor. Oh what a wonderful day it is. Sunny and warm. Mom's smile filling the room with joy. Its her special day and we will make sure it will be. So I am off to finish the dessert I am preparing. How very good it will turn out I will say for a Happy Birthday to the most wonderful Queen. ♥

0 comments:
Post a Comment