Saturday, February 14, 2009

Amor, Love, Amore



How beautiful is love? It's very beautiful that it inspires in almost everything one does. In music, in art, in poems and in stories. But where is my love? When will you step inside my life and bring inspiration for me? I want to be happy with you. Do fun things together and discover things that the world has for us out there. Love looks beautiful, if only I can feel how beautiful it is. But I still have love from family and friends. ^_^ Happy Valentines to everyone :) ♥ Hearts for you!

3 comments:

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

happy valentine's day to you too!
thanks for that super sweet comment... <3

i love the second photo, and love is a beautiful thing...just not when you lose it. it really hurts then.

but i hope you have a great day :)

<3 lise

D. said...

I hope you'll have someone to share your love with next Valentine's Day.

kimi said...

oh, I understand how you feel. I too am waiting patiently for someone to sweep me off my feet :)
maybe this time next year we both would have found him :D
happy valentines day!
xx