Those clouds are beautiful! I love clouds that are gray and dark and that looks like a big storm is coming on its way. It's rare for storms to occur here. =/ I haven't heard thunder nor seen lightning for like almost 10 years now :( Also the picture above is a beautiful scene of Greece! Look at those monuments. There's so much artistic history there. It's quite impressive. I'll love to go there one day too :}Friday, February 13, 2009
Storm clouds in Greece
Those clouds are beautiful! I love clouds that are gray and dark and that looks like a big storm is coming on its way. It's rare for storms to occur here. =/ I haven't heard thunder nor seen lightning for like almost 10 years now :( Also the picture above is a beautiful scene of Greece! Look at those monuments. There's so much artistic history there. It's quite impressive. I'll love to go there one day too :}written by Eve at 11:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
oh wow.
the sky looks absolutely amazing :O
I would love to go to greece!
it's so strange to hear that you haven't been in a storm for 10 years... in australia they are quite a regular occurrence :D
Post a Comment