I have so much to post today! I have lots to do though and I am worried I may not get sleep haha. I just have some amazing art to share with you all that I saw today at the Wondercon which was wonderful and fun! I was there for 7 hours! That's the total number of hours I walked too! X_x yes I am exhausted but it was worth it since I got tons and tons of awesome postcards that I will adding to one of my books and tons and tons of cool business cards! and I got free things, such as gel pens a small notepad, stickers, temporary tattoos, some comics, posters! and cool buttons! But unfortunately I have to do homework first for my Art History of the 15th century class -____- so after I do that I will post pictures and art and some links for you to go check out. Oh and tomorrow I will be going to Goodwill. I am taking my roommate along with me to show her how big it is. I also hope i get some nice finds! Well toodles! Homework is calling :O
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment