I am watching Underdog. haha For entertainment and because I haven't seen it. and because I have a free 14 day trial on Netflix. Yesterday I saw "I'm Reed Fish" a movie I enjoyed and a movie you should watch if you haven't and if you like Indie films like i do ;) Tomorrow I am going.....to....
*WONDERCON*!! Ok...well i suppose you may not know what that is...It is almost like a fair except I get to meet professionals in animation ( my interest), in comics and video games. Kinda dorky huh? lol I also get free stuff they may be giving out, and autographs and I am pretty sure they will have cool things on sale as well! I will be sure to take my camera so you see my experience there through pictures :)
If you haven't yet on my last post..... post your favorite love song or poem
:) I really can use the help ^_^
<33
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I am so happy it is Friday and my weekends are long. I
dont have classes on Mondays and Tuesdays :P
*WONDERCON*!! Ok...well i suppose you may not know what that is...It is almost like a fair except I get to meet professionals in animation ( my interest), in comics and video games. Kinda dorky huh? lol I also get free stuff they may be giving out, and autographs and I am pretty sure they will have cool things on sale as well! I will be sure to take my camera so you see my experience there through pictures :)
If you haven't yet on my last post..... post your favorite love song or poem
:) I really can use the help ^_^
<33
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I am so happy it is Friday and my weekends are long. I
dont have classes on Mondays and Tuesdays :P

0 comments:
Post a Comment