I have decided that my new red journal I have just purchased will turn into a book of love. How's that? good, bad? Because I absolute love the idea! A book all about love! Love for your family, love for your friends, love for that special someone, love for your favorite places, music, possessions, food etc! I like it and I can't wait to get started! ^__^ I am also in search of pretty breathtaking love song lyrics. Does anyone have any suggestions? Perhaps you can mention your favorite love song to me so I can look it up :D I would love to hear or read it. I just want to gather love phrases from songs or poems to put into my Love Book. If you don't have a love song, perhaps a love poem? ♥!

Dream by Rolando Carbonel
Love... may not be you... loving me
but it may be me loving you,
despite that, it may be me
wanting to forget you, and me,
not being able to.
It may not be me seeing you
though it could be me
feeling you soul's encompassing presence.
It could be you forever
walking away from me,
yet never really leaving me
It could be you searing my soul
with your mocking laughter, your piercing
my being with your deep tenderness.
Love could be you wondering
at my futile intensity
and I wondering
why you wonder still....

Dream by Rolando Carbonel
Love... may not be you... loving me
but it may be me loving you,
despite that, it may be me
wanting to forget you, and me,
not being able to.
It may not be me seeing you
though it could be me
feeling you soul's encompassing presence.
It could be you forever
walking away from me,
yet never really leaving me
It could be you searing my soul
with your mocking laughter, your piercing
my being with your deep tenderness.
Love could be you wondering
at my futile intensity
and I wondering
why you wonder still....

6 comments:
oh, this is such a lovely idea!
I would love to create a book like this :)
keep us updated with what you put in it!
xx
i think that's sweet. i wish i could keep "journal" journals. i remember once, i started a diary entry. then the next time i wrote another one was five months later! lol. but this idea you have doesn't have to be regular i guess, and at least when you get upset you look at it and *smile* or something xD
that's an adorable idea!!
my favorite love songggg
is stolen by dashboard confessional
Some philosophies fuel a belief in the self,
constructed to keep one's goods on one's own shelf.
Built well you're a strong letter I,
with the feet on the ground and the head to the sky.
Now and then you can bend,
it's okay to lean over my way.
You fear that you can't do it all,
and you're right.
Even diligent day takes relief every day
from its work making light from the night.
And when you're holding me
we make a pair of parentheses.
There's plenty space to encase
whatever weird way my mind goes,
I know I'll be safe in these arms.
If something in the deli aisle makes you cry
you know I'll put my arm around you
and I'll walk you outside,
through the sliding doors,
why would I mind?
You're not a baby if you feel the world.
All of the babies can feel the world. That's why they cry.
Parentheses by The Blow.
my favorite love song
<3 The Girl
I'm not sure how breath taking the lyrics are, but they are cute and the song is great.
<3 The Girl
it isn't really a lovey dovey love song, but it still is about love:
"nothing better" the Postal Service...
it is my current fave song
or you could try the overly-obvious "love story" by taylor swift, although i really don't like it that much...cute song, but over-played...
or...wow, i can't think of any good ones
oh oh! i know, "the saltwater room" by owl city
"love" by matt white
and "quelq'un m'a dit" by carla bruni
(i got all the songs from my playlist on my blog...lol)
and your blog is getting so much more lovable darling!
i love it :)
<3 lise
Post a Comment