I had a fun Valentine's day finally. It may not have been with my love or anything but i had fun with my college roommates. We went out to eat at Sushi Rock and for the first time I had Sushi and man was it good!!! :O i didn't think it was going to be that good but it was. I am definitely ordering that next time! I had Shrimp Tempura. After that we went to see Coraline! I finally saw the movie and it was great!! :D You should go see it if you haven't yet :) Well hope everyone had a good Valentines! I will post the pictures of my day as soon as I get them on my computer. ^_^
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
thanks for the comment on my blog and thanks for mentioning that movie! I've never heard of it but I just checked it out on IMDB.COM
looks like a wicked movie!!
Post a Comment