Sunday, February 15, 2009

V-day Pictures ^.^


Well here they are! I got the pictures ready to share them with you :)
*
*

Here's the delicious Sushi!! The one with the mango was soo good! It was also my first time trying it and I loved it! :D I am sure going to try sushi again soon!
These are my roommates Coco on the left and Karren on the right.
And this is what I ordered! I had Shrimp Tempura, rice, a salad and some soup. All very good! I wanted to eat wit chopsticks but unfortunately I don't know how to use them! T__T

Me with my cool nerdy glasses! haha there are fun to where at times ^_^!

And the rest of the pictures are at the Movie theater before we went in to see Coraline!! I loved the movie :D! Especially since I like 3D movies and am studying that at the moment ;}

2 comments:

notebookdoodles said...

jap food is always yum!

❤sb

kerri said...

i am in love with your glasses!!!!!! x