Presidents Day was today. I thought the shops were going to be closed but they weren't. I went in search of some denim shorts. Didn't find any! Well except from Urban Outfitters but they were $58 for just a pair of shorts!@__@ geez :( I should just wait until some other store has them fr cheaper of course. I just want some to wear with my leggings. I took some pictures in the dressing rooms of Urban Outfitters. Tried some clothes I never have really worn and would like to start wearing. "/ I really need to find my sense of style. But My favorite outfit is the first one with the shorts from UO combined with my tank top and leggings. What do you guys think?
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Eve!
Thanks for commenting, I'm diggin' your blog too. :)
That tank top is nice.
You pull off the beret very well! I always try them on, but I never end up buying one cause I can't get it to fit properly. (Maybe I have a funny shaped head :|...)
Good for you not paying 58 bucks for Urban Outfitters shorts! I wouldn't either. I find that store to be over priced for the quality of the merchandise. Some of it is quite lovely though... What are your thoughts?
xo ~Sarah
i think you should thrift some cool jeans and make your own shorts chicken. . .
you would suit a brown leather satchel and some oxford shoes, maybe a little floral teadress and a big green military jacket?x
Eve!
I love that outfit! and the dress is so cute :)
beret!
oh my, i am so excited today...dunno why...maybe it is your blog, it always ,makes me smile
<3 <3 <3 lise
I love the dress!
Post a Comment