I took some pictures of my college dorm for you all to take a look at :) I never really had a room of my own and never have had the chance to decorate it however I want. So my college dorm is the only opportunity I get hehe. I love keeping it pretty, simple and neat ^.^ Hope you all like it ...i tried!
Oh and click to enlarge for a better look :o)
Oh and click to enlarge for a better look :o)
Also I did a little more shopping today. That is it...after today no more! xD i really need to start watching my spending , especially since I am a college student...i need to save as much as I can. I just can't help it but go shopping sometimes. I am pretty sure it is the same for all the girls ;) Well I went to H & M and got a nice bag/purse. I really needed one. It is black and the leather feels very soft. Reason I got it lol. I also got a very comfy and pretty white blouse! I fell in love with it as soon as I tried it on. I also got myself a new scarf!! yey!! the color is perfect..it is a kind of blue but very pretty and fits good with any outfit. Also got a jewelry which was like a necklace with a heart on it and some black tights which I will be needing once I find a pair of shorts! x)
So there you have it! Oh I also stopped by Urban Outfitters today again.... so many good clothes but overpriced. But I got myself a Peach lip balm which is very good and feels great when you put some on and I also got a decoration for my wall which is a wooden letter E, for my name in a soft blue color.
So there you have it! Oh I also stopped by Urban Outfitters today again.... so many good clothes but overpriced. But I got myself a Peach lip balm which is very good and feels great when you put some on and I also got a decoration for my wall which is a wooden letter E, for my name in a soft blue color.

Also shown above is a beautiful Velvet Rose brooch that I bought online from Taghrid, a beautiful girl with a beautiful style. Check out her blog here. Also check out her shop in where I bought the brooch at Nashua. I can't wait to get mines in the mail. I think it looks great and gives it a perfect touch to any outfit! I am excited. Ok but seriously...no more shopping for me! haha :Dok it time for my sleepytime tea and a good book! I got class tomorrow morning. Good night lovelies! <3

4 comments:
your dormetary looks quite cosy and its almost the same size as my room at home! Thanks for the comment
your dorm room looks so cozy and comfy :)
i gave you an award
Love the brooch
http://thestitched.blogspot.com/
i love the white brick walls. you can do so much with the space =)
❤sb
Post a Comment