Monday, February 2, 2009

Year One!



Boy am I excited to discover that Michael Cera will be coming out in a new movie!!!
My roommate just told me! So i decided to look it up and watch the tease trailer! Oh and the movie is called Year One. It's an adventure/comedy film. I just hope its good. I am just going to watch it because Michael is in it. :3 I bet for all you Michael Cera fans will do the same. ^_^ Also Jack Black is in with him. He is also a great actor and comedian. So the movie should be good I hope. Here are some few scene shots and a trailer for you all to watch :)











Plot:
“When a couple of lazy hunter-gatherers (Black and Cera) are banished from their primitive village, they set off on an epic journey through the ancient world.”

2 comments:

kimi said...

haha. this movie looks great! I can't wait until it comes out :)

herecomesthesun said...

awesome!

email me at amanda.ellen.thomas@gmail.com and send me your address and i'll send you mine back.

i might need a bit of time to get a few goodies together, especially if i'll be making a few parcels, but i'm definitely keen to do a swap :) :) Yay!