Today was another rainy day in the city of S.F. :) But that didn't stop my plans of taking my friend out for ice cream! We headed to ColdStone creamery! Yum yum with its delicious ice cream flavors and variety and mix-ins! I love Ice Cream shops! I would stay there forever if I could :D My lovely friend Tasha got a Raspberry with Pecans cup and I got Coffee ice cream with walnuts. We sat down and ate and chatted ^.^ My favorite ice cream though is Cookies and Cream! What about yours? What is your favorite ice cream flavor? :) Also afterwards friend and I went to a music store, She got herself some CDs one of Modest Mouse, and another of some band which name I forgot. I got the DVD i always wanted of my favorite movie! Little Miss Sunshine!! :D Then we went on a search for that LuLa magazine I want. No where to be found at the bookstore, I believe they are out of stock and don't know if they will get more, but I sure hope so. =(
3 comments:
little miss sunshine is my favvvv. and i discovered the most amazing gelati today - kinder surprise ones!!!! OMG LOVE.
thanks for your comment :)
Oooh, ice cream and little miss sunshine! Sounds like a great day ;)
ill be on your back following you too. hihi.
thanks for the comment!
hope to see you around!
Post a Comment