Sunday, March 1, 2009

Prayers for rain on their lips

I have goooood news!!! I squeaked in joy! I just found that Death Cab for Cutie's new video for Grapevine fires is out!! You can't imagine how happy I am! And it is my favorite song too from their album! The story of it is incredible but sad at the same time! Check it out! :D


7 comments:

giggleness said...

i love death cab for cutie :)

Anonymous said...

your blog is lovely and i'm following it
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend.. Interesting post.. Keep up the good work.. Do visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care mate.. Cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

oooh, thats really lovely song and video is good too! :))
btw, your blog is cool!

xo

kimi said...

death cab!!!!!
*squeals*
:)
I love them.

Emy Augustus said...

oooh must show to my bf, he loves ben gibbard. ur header pic is hillarious.

Miranda said...

aww i love this
so sad
thank you for sharing!