Yesterday I learned how to play pool! I had tried it before but I sucked horribly at it so I thought I wasn't going to know how to play ever =/ But yesterday after a class workshop my guy friends and I played pool at the game room in the school's dormitory. We played until like midnight because we had class in the morning. I did a pretty good job! I was embarrassed at first to give it a try in front of them since I knew I wasn't good at it. I actually impressed them! hehe :D All I need to do is practice some more so I can be an expert at it! It was fun =] I also realized it is easier to get along with guys than girls sometimes... no drama, just fun =^^=
♥ evelyn
♥ evelyn


1 comments:
hi there just stopping by. nice blog anyway.
check mine, lol ;3
xo
Post a Comment