Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break at home (:


Tomorrow it is the start of my Spring Break and I am very excited to take a break from schoolwork! I have been so exhausted lately, I am sure this break will help. I am flying home tomorrow and can not wait to see my parentals and my home ^_^ I am happy to be spending my break at my hometown. I still have 2 finals today! One for Hard Surface modeling class and the other for Art History class. I feel ready and I know I will do good! Afterwards I may go to a jazz restaurant for dinner since my friend Tasha invited me to come. I love jazz music :) I used to play jazz too when I was in high school. I played the solos on the alto saxophone which was really fun and the best instrument ever! I will post a picture of me playing the sax. You'll love it ^_^ Well after dinner I need to pack my luggage , then relax, sleep and get ready to fly tomorrow!! :D Have a marvelous weekend
♥
evelyn

4 comments:

Annisa NF said...

boo yeah, another holiday. nice. where is your hometown anyway?

teehee, thanks dear, for the comment ;3

xo

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice shot!! Love it! :)

Emz said...

You're so lucky! I wanna go home too =( Too bad spring break is still 2 weeks away!

A said...

I like your blog! ;)

http://imndr.blogspot.com