Sunday, March 8, 2009

My 1st Nylon Magazine

I never have gotten this magazine before. I maybe have looked at it a few times but today I decided to actually buy this months issue and give it a shot. And so far I am liking the magazine a lot!! It's style and everything is more like me and I like everything in it! So I am thinking of getting Nylon Magazine from Now on! I also bought it because Kristen Stewart is on the cover :D and the picture of her in it are amazing!! I really really like her style so very much! *___*



I have to say that the picture above is my favorite!! The shirt is so interesting and cool! ♥!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh how many times do i have to say that i love that girl. She rocks!

the first pics of our summer getaway is ON. hihi. hope you visit it.

my blogging will resume i don't know when. hihi. still on the road right now.

Katrina said...

i have something for you, check out my blog :)

susie miller said...

i love nylon magazine, i always read it cover to cover. and i really like kristen too, i like her husky voice.