Monday, March 9, 2009

Tasha's 21st Birthday! ♥

Well I am posting the pictures a few days late since the birthday was 3 days ago xD. I haven't had time due to homework and midterms start today. Wednesday for me actually since I have Mondays and Tuesdays off. But I have to study and stuff =/ Tasha's birthday was fun! We had a dinner at California Pizza Kitchen with some of her friends :D then we left and Tasha and I were planning on relaxing the rest of the night watching Lost and America's Next Top Model but her roommate insisted for her to get dressed up and go out and continue to celebrate. It was her 21st birthday after all! Hahaha so we headed to the Mexican restaurant right next door. We ate, had some drinks lol, I didnt get drunk though :P and well they didn't either but I could notice a difference in them hahaha. We sang karaoke, took pictures and of course we sang her happy birthday and she blew the candles from the cake I gave her! It was all good :)









0 comments: