I finally got the shoes I been wanting! I've loved them since the first time i saw them and I finally found them at H&M today!! I was still thinking if whether to buy them or not today but i decided to get them afterall, they might be gone later on and then I would never have had the chance to try them. :D So I am pretty happy ;)
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I have those too. I love them! They're pretty comfortable too considering the height. Yay for good buys! xx
aww.. Michael Cera= sweetest Canadian around.
they look amazing! great find!
gahh, i want them too :)
oh my gosh!! they are perfect!! both color and style =)
❤sb
lovely shoes!
and i think i can invite you but i need your e-mail or something where i can send you the invite code :)
Interesting... in a good way!
I love those! they are very chic. Thanks for sharing your school with me, it sounds great.
E
I've been looking for shoes like those forever now.
I'm jealous of your h and m, the one near me only has sandals
Post a Comment